Step 12 no screen

I got to step 12 and my makerbuino would not turn on. I’ve already rechecked my soldering on the chip and probed everything i can think to probe on my multimeter (mainly the chip and the screen for bridges, i don’t know where to poke to test the connection between chip and screen). I continued on unitl i could test the backlight because i forgot i could check the battery with my multimeter (and went a little farther because i zoned out). Anything else i can do? (multiple image posts since i’m new)

So i left it to eat and i’ve come back to test some more but it started doing this. I turned it off after taking the picture because i don’t think its good for the…anything really, but it was constantly shifting and changing and seemed to be struggling to display.

Hey, thank you for supporting MAKERbuino and I am sorry for the problems that you’re experiencing.

This indeed does not look good and you’re most likely dealing with a defective screen.

I am sorry that this happened.

Please, send us the console to our address:
CircuitMess,
Maksimilijana Vrhovca 11,
47000 Karlovac,
Croatia

We cannot help you remotely any further so I’ll personally fix your console and get it returned to you.

You only need to send us the circuit board in order to make the package as light as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Albert

Aw man, thats what i was afraid of. Thank you for your support though and i’ll get it sent out as soon as i can.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding. We’re working on fixing the problem caused by screen defects.

Please keep me posted on the package.

Thanks!