Hello from the USA!

Hello everyone! I recently received my MAKERbuino kit and with a bit of luck I was able to get everything soldered together correctly the first time around :sweat_smile::+1:

While waiting for my kit to arrive I’ve been developing a new Gamebuino game and testing it out in the emulator. The emulator works very well but I was really excited to test the game on actual hardware! All that’s left is the sound and a few finishing touches before I push it to GitHub. I’ll keep everyone posted!

Regards,
Mike Del Pozzo

5 Likes

@delpozzo, thank you for supporting MAKERbuino and welcome to the community!

Congratulations, your MAKERbuino looks splendid!

Can we share these photos of our social media channels (you will be credited, of course).

Thank you @albertgajsak, I’m glad to be here! Feel free to share the photos :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll share them and credit you!

Cheers!

It’s been over 2 years since I built my MAKERbuino and I’m happy to report that I’m now the proud owner of a Ringo :smile:

I had a great time building the phone, thankfully everything went smoothly and it fired right up!

I just wanted to share some photos and send a huge thank you to the CircuitMess team for all of your hard work to make this project possible. I made a couple of games for the MAKERbuino and hope to make some for the Ringo as well in the near future.

-Mike

2 Likes

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the compliments! :smiley:

Love your enthusiasm, keep making and keep creating! :slight_smile:

Some cool new products coming soon so stay tuned!!

Cheers,
Robert

1 Like

Thanks Mike for such a great update! :smiley: We’ve gave you a little shoutout on our social media for being so awesome :slight_smile:

If you’d like, you can also give us a review on our Trustpilot page, it means a lot! https://www.trustpilot.com/review/circuitmess.com

Ps, as Robert said, we have some VERY cool new things coming up soon - subscribe and keep an eye on your inbox to find out more about it first :wink:
https://circuitmess.com/stem-box-teaser/

1 Like

Awesome!! Looking forward to your new products, I also left you a review on trustpilot :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for that, cheers! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like