Hi there. My name is Zilvinas, and i love DIY projects. While most people here, purchased and supported the cause, i went different route. Open source projects like these are the back bone of the community of makers and i want to thank tremendously that schematics are so obtainable and easy to recreate. While making mine from scratch, i encountered some problems. Most of them stem from the fact, that while buying a kit, most trouble shooting is already done, and your job is to assemble everything. My biggest problem was, makerbuino working like it was in slow motion. Which was cause by the fact, that flashing bootloader i did not set correct values for Fuse & lock bits. Which, resulted in microcontroler using internal oscillator which is by default set to a 1MHz instead of using external oscillator circuit of 16MHz. But with a help from @albertgajsak i got there eventually. Which is amazing, considering that i did not purchased item from him, but he helped me anyway. Which most companies would brush off. So thank you vert much @albertgajsak You are amazing. So i got my pcb printed, soldered everything and magic happened. Well now whats left to do is to print a 3d case for it Some pictures for refference Few other foot notes. Incase your atmega somehow gets damaged. Do not worry. Chances are that you can find in local electronic component shop. Costs up to 3$. So if you want it fast get it locally. While for me flashing with arduino IDE did not work (although i used USBasp as programer, using the arduino it self might worked, could not be bothered with it) i used AVRdude and USBasp as a programer. The correct values for Fuse & lock bits are mentioned with the booloader documentation in the redme file. Figures Thanks again, and keep making.
Update, here is the 3d printed case